News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Lesser Known Facts About The Hit TV Show M*A*S*H

Started by LennG, March 30, 2024, 01:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/45-lesser-known-facts-about-the-hit-tv-show-m-a-s-h/ss-BB1kIKgV?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=49bf4bc2cdb94bf7a80dedc5001faa57&ei=173

I think everyone has seen and enjoyed the old TV show MASH. I was a fan right from day 1 as I loved the movie and I believe I have never missed an episode for its entire run. In fact, years ago my wife bought me a book that listed every episode with every fact and info on each one. I still have this book.

Check out the site and learn a bit more about this just great series.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Of all the actors, I think Alan Alda is the only one still actively acting...and Donald Sutherland as I've seen him in a couple movies lately. Alda gets cast as a really good guy, or the really bad guy in his recent jobs. He was a villain in "Blacklist", known as Alan Fitch, the Decembrist

I still remember Alda talking about a restaurant back home that "burned a canker sore so much, it made him keep eating it like it was an addiction", or something to that account. Must be the "Packos" restaurant he was talking about

Alda as the bad guy (and his demise), but also friends with fellow bad guy Reddington in the series "Blacklist"...a show no one talks about, but is truly great IMO
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: