News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Which nonbeauty celebrity past or present

Started by squibber, April 05, 2024, 10:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squibber

..could you see yourself in a relationship with?

For me, a young Carol Burnett. She is charming, funny and a nice all around person. She doesn't need jokes to be funny. She has a way of saying and doing things in a funny way.

T200

My current crush is Molly Qerim from ESPN. And she's a Giants fan too!
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Would never call her a "non-beauty", whatever that is. I find girls attractive most of the time. Anyway, my choice: Mexican weather girl Yanet Garcia

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

squibber

Wowza, Jolly! What a figure!

OK, you guys can post any beauty or nonbeauty past or present.

Marilyn Monroe obviously but I could go for Lauren Bacall.

LennG

Gosh, I never really thought about it but thinking there is not one that would really jump out at me.

That said, if I could meet and get to know a female 'celebrity' I have a few that I would just love to meet and have any sort of relationship with

Cleopatra
Jackie Kennedy
Princess Diana
Bette Davis
Queen Elizabeth l
Dolly Parton

And just for pure attraction  Grace Kelly

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Sem

Quote from: LennG on April 05, 2024, 12:37:00 PMGosh, I never really thought about it but thinking there is not one that would really jump out at me.

That said, if I could meet and get to know a female 'celebrity' I have a few that I would just love to meet and have any sort of relationship with

Cleopatra
Jackie Kennedy
Princess Diana
Bette Davis
Queen Elizabeth l
Dolly Parton

And just for pure attraction  Grace Kelly

:yes:   :yes: 

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

AZGiantFan

Annette Benning.  Ironically I got the crush after seeing her in Open Range when she plays a character who is hardly glamorous.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Bob In PA

One of the smart ones.

But I'd have to meet them all to decide who I'm talking about... looks would be secondary.

If you find that difficult to believe, I don't blame you... but I'm serious.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!