News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Matt Waldman on the 2024 QB class, the development fallacy, and much more

Started by MightyGiants, April 05, 2024, 11:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UKGiantsFan

Yep, love Matt. His podcast is one of the few I listen to around this time of the year and his RSP (Rookie Scouting Portfolio) is a good read too

Philosophers

How much of that problem is due to NFLPA collective bargaining about amount of time can be spent in offseason coaching?

MightyGiants

Quote from: Philosophers on April 05, 2024, 12:55:42 PMHow much of that problem is due to NFLPA collective bargaining about amount of time can be spent in offseason coaching?

I think that is more of an issue for players in the trenches than it is for skill position players.  Skill position players can pretty much train on their own (as suggested in the article, which has many other great points and mentions our new QB as an example).
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Craptastic- the result of elevating sub-optimal effort or execution to an unprecedented level due to capricious and arbitrary decisions.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin