News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Daniel Jones and the Giants Are Breaking Defenses FILM STUDY

Started by brownelvis54, October 28, 2022, 02:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Blue Fire on October 30, 2022, 11:57:59 AMOf course you do. Rambo cmon bud you minimize every good thing that DJ has done this year. You refuse to see him in a positive light. Even when he does seomthing great you come up with some reason to still see it in a negtive light somehow.

There have been multiple videos breaking down all 22 showing numerous high level decision making process and process speed. Did you even watch the video above?

Can you even give him the credit hes due even with the disclaimer that he has been excellent these first 7 games and we'll see how it turns out the rest of the way? Or is it going to be this continued 'bite your lip praise' every single time?
BF

There in lies the issue with your debating people or conversing with them!

You look for them to change their minds to your thought process and agree with you!

You believe and see what you do!  Others as they do!

At the end of the day it's all a fans OPINION which means absolutely NOTHING to the Giants in thr decision they have to make!

So you have voiced your opinion and argued against theirs in every thread with ZERO CHANGE AND MOVEMENT TO DO SO!

Let it go!  Let them see things their way, you see things yours and leave the dead horse alone and stop beating it to death in 10+ threads.

It's getting old there bud!  Enjoy and watch it how you see it and move long, people's opinions aren't going to be changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambo89

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 30, 2022, 11:53:57 AMBut is that so wrong?

Isn't a coaches responsibility to get the best out of their players?

Does a QB to be good have to run complex plays and progressions etc to be considered good or can he run a simplified offense and be successful and still be considered good?

It's not wrong at all.  All I was doing is pointing out that it isn't him doing something he's never done.  It is smart on the coaches part to run the offense this way.  It helps when they have a weapon like Barkley that allows them to run the offense that they have.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 30, 2022, 12:04:23 PMIt's not wrong at all.  All I was doing is pointing out that it isn't him doing something he's never done.  It is smart on the coaches part to run the offense this way.  It helps when they have a weapon like Barkley that allows them to run the offense that they have.
Ok!  That makes sense!  Thanks for the explanation!

If they can add a WR weapon that is complimentary to SB as a RB it would be then interesting to see how much further they can push it

Rambo89

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 30, 2022, 12:06:20 PMOk!  That makes sense!  Thanks for the explanation!

If they can add a WR weapon that is complimentary to SB as a RB it would be then interesting to see how much further they can push it

Absolutely, he needs a deep threat to allow the running game threat to take shots down the field. 
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

CVA14

Intellectual complexity is often the bane of action and execution.