News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Both DK Metcalf AND Tyler Lockett will play today vs Giants

Started by drewsg, October 30, 2022, 12:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

I am going to have to adjust the injury gauge thread to strongly favoring the Seahawks :(
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

kartanoman

Neither are going to be 100%, are they? Let the Giants hit 'em hard and often and then let's see how much of a threat they are.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Painter

Aw gee! The injury gauge has gotten worse. And then they had to travel from one side of the country to the other to play another road game, and there will be all that famous crowd noise, so they won't be able hear signals being called, or trains passing by. And of course, they are usually out talented, so it's not like we would expect another win.

Cheers!

MightyGiants

Quote from: Painter on October 30, 2022, 10:04:38 AMAw gee! The injury gauge has gotten worse. And then they had to travel from one side of the country to the other to play another road game, and there will be all that famous crowd noise, so they won't be able hear signals being called, or trains passing by. And of course, they are usually out talented, so it's not like we would expect another win.

Cheers!

Of course, one thing to consider (in terms of the Giants bringing injured guys back)-  the players that miss today's game gets 2 more weeks to heal up since next week is the bye.   I would think that for players the team might be on the fence about, in terms of playing, this would be a factor
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on October 30, 2022, 10:22:51 AMOf course, one thing to consider (in terms of the Giants bringing injured guys back)-  the players that miss today's game gets 2 more weeks to heal up since next week is the bye.   I would think that for players the team might be on the fence about, in terms of playing, this would be a factor

And less face it, this isn't all that crucially important of a game (relative to any single game played by a team that is still very much alive in the playoff race).

Slugsy-Narrows

These guys will NOT be 100% and wouldn't be surprised if they are limited or go down again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumpster Dan

Good--play em both--I dont want any ---" well the Seahawks werent at full strength" when we beat em

Dumpster Dan

Blue Fire

This team has a belief level in its coaching which cannot be understated. I will not put anything past them including winning in Seattle even with DK and Lockett back.

The way they handle adversity is nothing short of exemplary thus far. I expect them to battle until the end as we have seen all 7 weeks thus far.

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!