News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Reality Sets in

Started by Ed Vette, October 30, 2022, 07:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Tanner Hudson was 7th best in the league week 8 in Separation with 4.5 yards. He was number one in the league week 8 in Yards after catch of all Receivers.

Slayton had 1.7 yards separation and 1.1 YAC.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jclayton92

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 31, 2022, 01:30:53 PMTanner Hudson was 7th best in the league week 8 in Separation with 4.5 yards. He was number one in the league week 8 in Yards after catch of all Receivers.

great find

TDToomer

Why did we let Dante Pettis go??? He was a decent find a year ago.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 31, 2022, 01:30:53 PMTanner Hudson was 7th best in the league week 8 in Separation with 4.5 yards. He was number one in the league week 8 in Yards after catch of all Receivers.

Thanks Ed. That was my point regarding the eye test and how I didn't see much of a drop off from Bellinger.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Trench on October 31, 2022, 02:07:07 PMThanks Ed. That was my point regarding the eye test and how I didn't see much of a drop off from Bellinger.
The drop off was definitely in Run Blocking although Bellinger was somewhat hot and lukewarm. They surely missed Bredeson. 
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin