News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Why do former NYG stars struggle to make clean breaks?

Started by MightyGiants, May 03, 2024, 07:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 03, 2024, 09:56:38 AMTim, having a difference preference for a title is not the same as "misleading".  Seeing something differently than you doesn't make it misleading, it makes it a different perspective
:surrender:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

sxdxca38

Quote from: BluesCruz on May 03, 2024, 09:41:09 AMBelieve me Sequin did us a HUGE favor by leaving

Im now a huge Sequin fan from afar "One negative yard at a time then a burst in the 3rd Qtr"

He will kill Philly.  Not that we would not now dominate them regardless.  Their run has ended.  Tommy broke the spell

Also I never got the "Face" part.  What was he a reincarnate Bronco Nagurski?

He was an average back who was drafted 35 slots too high by a deluded novice GM

If you don't believe he was average check his 4.4 YPC- AVERAGE.... and front loaded with occasional long runs to pad the average...... that and a butterfingers approach to catching short passes......not to mention his blocking or lack thereof

Lets see how his face lights up the LINC

Its Saquon not Sequin.

AZGiantFan

I've never been a huge Barkley fan but this nonsense is completely on the immature, IMO, NY fans.  Barkley's on a new team in a new city and he's embracing it.  And there's nothing wrong with that.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll