News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Day two draft discussion thread

Started by MightyGiants, April 26, 2024, 07:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

GloryDays

Our pick took longer probably because of what had just transpired..
With the 47th pick NY Giants decide to take S Tyler Nubin!

GloryDays

Damn.. Washington took Ben Sinnott!

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Quote from: Rosehill Jimmy on April 26, 2024, 07:52:44 PMBy whom?
Multiple beat writers covered it but the talking Giants guys clarified that was the final offer and Wolfe accepted but Kraft declined after bringing in an outside consultant firm and that firm saying take the qb.

Jclayton92

Jclayton92

Ennis rakestraw and Tj Tampa still there, plus a ton of running backs and a couple lbs. We are going to get an impact player in the 3rd

bamagiantfan

Remarkably, with the Giants 8 picks away from their 3rd Round selection, the value is STILL at WR and CB. There is a guy here or there at other positions (TE, RB, G) but they may have a a decent CB still sitting there in the 3rd.
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

Jclayton92

Scratch rakestraw, detriot got a real one

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: bamagiantfan on April 26, 2024, 09:16:56 PMRemarkably, with the Giants 8 picks away from their 3rd Round selection, the value is STILL at WR and CB. There is a guy here or there at other positions (TE, RB, G) but they may have a a decent CB still sitting there in the 3rd.
CBS are going.  There should be a good RB available.  Would this be a spot where you would grab one?
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

Rosehill Jimmy

Some intriguing IOL prospects should be available too.  I think the niggling thought in the back of everyone's mind at 1925 Giants way is how to make the offense better. That's why my bet is RB or IOL

Philosophers

I feel like they may take a guard now

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: Rosehill Jimmy on April 26, 2024, 09:28:18 PMSome intriguing IOL prospects should be available too.  I think the niggling thought in the back of everyone's mind at 1925 Giants way is how to make the offense better. That's why my bet is RB or IOL

What did I tell ya.  Corner Back :D