News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Watched it again and laughed all over again

Started by LennG, March 04, 2024, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Maybe one of the funniest routines ever and is always brought out when the upcoming baseball season is upon us.

I could watch this over and over and still laugh.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

ozzie

A Classic, timeless routine performed by two of the greats!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Ed Vette

The timing and reactions were impeccable.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Who's on First is classic American Comedy from my parent's generation and is used to show "American Humor" from around the globe

Here's the comedy sketch that is known as "British Comedy" from around the globe. It's a man auditioning for the show to be "Tarzan"

Some of the old stuff can make you laugh no matter your age...back in the day when comedy was actually funny. Here's one of my favorites from days of old. Bob Newhart in England in a conversation with Sir Walter Raleigh in the new country of America

And maybe the funniest skit ever, Tim Conway & Harvey Korman in "The Dentist"
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Bill Brown

I was never a real big fan of the Abbott and Costello movies. Always seemed a bit too much slap stick. But the one exception for me is "The Time of Their Lives".  I'm a sucker for ghost movies. I've seen several versions of The Canterville Ghost and The Time of Their Lives is very similar.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bill Brown on March 07, 2024, 06:28:20 PMI was never a real big fan of the Abbott and Costello movies. Always seemed a bit too much slap stick. But the one exception for me is "The Time of Their Lives".  I'm a sucker for ghost movies. I've seen several versions of The Canterville Ghost and The Time of Their Lives is very similar.

Bill
I consider TTOTL and their Frankenstein movie their most enjoyable.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin