News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Weekend funnies
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

a few 'new' ones

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

A young Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin. Truth be told, he is
a virgin too, but she doesn't know that.

On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband
undresses in the darkness.

He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring. 'My darring,'
he whispers, 'I know dis you firss time and you berry flighten. I promise
you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting you want.
You juss ask. Whatchu want?' he says, trying to sound experienced and
worldly, which he hopes will impress her.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her
request.

She eventually shyly whispers back, 'I want to try someting I have hear
about from odda girls... Numbaa 69.'

More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled
tone he asks her....

'You want...... Garlic Chicken wif snow peas?

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

I get Lenn's joke, but it still reminds me of the earliest video on the internet back in the 80's, "Combo Number 5"

Today's memes and musical cartoons are far more sophisticated then way back then...can't believe we laughed so hard at something so new and creative...lol

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Both yours and mine would be so politically incorrect today that there would probably be protests about them.

Still funny though.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

We need some humor to take on the draft

Charlie Weiss

LennG

A bit naughty so beware

Unfortunately, 3 nuns got hit by a car and died, they entered the gates of heaven. There was an angel to greet them. The angel said to the nuns you need to answer a few questions before you can enter.

So the angel asked one of the nuns who was the first woman born on earth. The nun said Eve- the angel said correct you may enter the gates of heaven.

Next question to the second nun, where did she live, the nun answered the Garden of Eden- correct please enter.

The angel said to the next nun who was the Mother Superior, your question will be a bit more difficult because you are the Mother Superior - what did Eve say to Adam when she saw him? The Mother Superior said why that is a hard one.

The angel said that is the correct answer you may enter..

Charlie Weiss