News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Front Porch

Started by LennG, Today at 05:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

As many of you know, we have other forums on this site. (maybe some don't know). One of the best things about coming here besides talking football is going over to the Front Porch.
This is really a very slow time of year for football fans and I understand many don't frequent this forum as often as you might during football seasons, but if you do and want something to just chat about, take a look at our Front Forch part of the site.

This is NOT a place for anything that would get anyone upset, no politics, no anything that would be characterized as even confrontational. Just guys (and maybe a lady or two) talking things we might just chat with among friends.  We have a great core group of posters that basically frequent this forum every day and we can always use more.

So, for example, we have many great ongoing threads.
Heard a good joke or seen a good cartoon, let us know. (over 100 pages long now)
Seen a good TV series or movie or would like someone else's opinion on what is good on TV now, again, tell us.
We  have a terrific thread on photography (have a pic you want to share, post it here)
I have an ongoing thread on baseball rules I post questions and we discuss any sort of rule you might want to know about)
Have a favorite Female rocker, let us know in this great thread
We also have several ongoing threads on games we play online (We had a 200-page thread on Wordle alone)
If you like music, tell us your favorites and ask others who they like
We also had just a wonderful thread about memories from the 1960's (many of us are old)

I can go one for a while, but you get the point. There are no controversial threads, just some guys discussing things other than football. So stop by and join in some of our discussions.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss