News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Injury Status for Thursday night

Started by MightyGiants, September 20, 2023, 02:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

Sorry I posted about the Barkley news.  Feel free to merge that thread with this one.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

MightyGiants

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 20, 2023, 02:56:26 PMSorry I posted about the Barkley news.  Feel free to merge that thread with this one.

I deleted it instead because I wanted to keep the full injury status in the first post (when they merge, they go in chronological order)
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

It's going to be ugly tomorrow night with no Thomas and Barkley against this stacked 49'ers team.  I will almost be grateful to just come out with a loss and no major injuries.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

JT39

Totally right move.

We probably weren't winning with all them 100%. Why risk playing them knowing they could get hurt worse?

Stringer Bell

At least with Ojulari being out (again) he'll have an excuse for putting up zeros in the game. Awkward when he does that when getting a full complement of snaps.

He's worthless. Edge in Round 1 is looking like a must.

Leek21

JT39

Quote from: Leek21 on September 20, 2023, 03:57:52 PMSo who replaces Bredeson ?

Ezudu -Glow - JMS - McKethan - Evans ?

Yes with Lemieux mostly like a backup to all three IOL positions

Stringer Bell

How come in several different threads we have multiple posters referring to Evan Neal as "Evans"? Did I miss a nickname announcement or something?

MightyGiants

Yup, likely the same group that ended the Card game
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Would love some running packages for Campbell and Robinson if both are healthy. Robinson is dangerous with the ball in his hands!

Stringer Bell

Quote from: Jclayton92 on September 20, 2023, 07:34:23 PMWould love some running packages for Campbell and Robinson if both are healthy. Robinson is dangerous with the ball in his hands!

I'm expecting at least 3-4 carries for Campbell.

TDToomer

Quote from: Stringer Bell on September 20, 2023, 11:07:25 PMI'm expecting at least 3-4 carries for Campbell.

I looked up his career running stats with the Colts. 11 for 108 yards and no TDs in 4 seasons. The YPC look great but expecting 3-4 carries is ambitious.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs