News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Injury Status for Thursday night

Started by MightyGiants, September 20, 2023, 02:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

True Blue

Quote from: TDToomer on September 21, 2023, 11:21:01 AMI looked up his career running stats with the Colts. 11 for 108 yards and no TDs in 4 seasons. The YPC look great but expecting 3-4 carries is ambitious.

We are not the Colts, no one on the colts staff those years is on this staff

Stringer Bell

Quote from: TDToomer on September 21, 2023, 11:21:01 AMI looked up his career running stats with the Colts. 11 for 108 yards and no TDs in 4 seasons. The YPC look great but expecting 3-4 carries is ambitious.

No doubt. But as I stated in another thread, I think attempting to run between the tackles against this D will be futile.

I think we need to focus more on getting some speed on the outside, and that's where Campbell can help.

TDToomer

Quote from: True Blue on September 21, 2023, 11:36:46 AMWe are not the Colts, no one on the colts staff those years is on this staff

Thank you for contributing nothing.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

True Blue