News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

WR Won'Dale Robinson to make his season debut

Started by MightyGiants, September 21, 2023, 11:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

This is promising news. So who sits? Could be Shepard.

Waiting for that mea culpa from the fans who are pissed he was taken off the PUP.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

He's the Screen to temper the Pass Rush.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Philosophers

MightyGiants

Wouldn't be surprised if Won'Dale or Parris have a couple of rush carries
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

BluesCruz

Quote from: Philosophers on September 21, 2023, 11:39:08 AMCan't Parris Campbell do that?

so far Campbell cant catch a cold, very disappointing
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on September 21, 2023, 11:26:44 AMHe's the Screen to temper the Pass Rush.

When I saw the headline about Wan'Dale this was the first thought that popped into my head.

DaveBrown74

Campbell is just filler. The idea that a veteran WR who was available for under $5mm in the open market was going to be good was far-fetched at best.

nb587

I'm guessing Cole Beasley is playing alot, if not starting, when he's healthy.  All of us were surprised when he was signed to a crowded WR room.  Last week, the Giants worked out 2 veteran WRs.  While they were not signed, that should tell us what management thinks of the WRs like Campbell.  I had hopes for him but so far, he's been a disappointment

Rambo89

Quote from: TDToomer on September 21, 2023, 11:17:52 AMThis is promising news. So who sits? Could be Shepard.

Waiting for that mea culpa from the fans who are pissed he was taken off the PUP.

Think it's Shepard who would sit if not him than Campbell.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Stringer Bell

Quote from: TDToomer on September 21, 2023, 11:17:52 AMWaiting for that mea culpa from the fans who are pissed he was taken off the PUP.

Why? I still think he should have started on PUP. What will he get 4-6 snaps in this game? Maybe?

I would have much rather had someone who contributed fully for 4 weeks vs someone who was absent for 2, barely there for 1, and just starting to ramp up in 1.

RelaxTension

Great news.
Hopefully he can bring some thing more at the slot position then we've seen these past two games!
Enjoy the moment it's the only way to live..

AZGiantFan

I just hope his return doesn't interfere with getting more snaps for Hyatt.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 21, 2023, 12:27:57 PMWhen I saw the headline about Wan'Dale this was the first thought that popped into my head.
He's shifty and perfect for Screens, end arounds and Jet Sweeps
~ Coach Tom Coughlin