News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Duggan Says Lemioux Will Start

Started by nb587, September 21, 2023, 11:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uconnjack8

What I remember of Lemieux from 3 years ago was that he couldn't move well enough to pass protect and his run blocking was good if he got his hands on his guy.  In tight spaces against bigger guys there was more success, in space, not so much.

Jclayton92

Man I'm worries about Ez and JMS being sandwiched between Lemeuix.

Stringer Bell

Can't believe we're in a position where we have to start someone as awful as Lemieux. It's so depressing.

Dgoodmantrublu

And people are upset about us working out Pugh. He's worlds better than SL. But we won't to play either next week.

Trench

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on September 21, 2023, 08:08:01 PMAnd people are upset about us working out Pugh. He's worlds better than SL. But we won't to play either next week.

Don't understand why anyone is upset with trying a guy who has been there done that

TDToomer

Quote from: Trench on September 21, 2023, 09:13:14 PMDon't understand why anyone is upset with trying a guy who has been there done that

I asked why us fans were OK with Brandon Short, Jacobs, Cofield coming back to finish their careers as a Giant but Pugh gets the OBJ treatment. It wasn't his fault he left. Gettlesuck made no attempt to resign him.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on September 21, 2023, 09:24:35 PMI asked why us fans were OK with Brandon Short, Jacobs, Cofield coming back to finish their careers as a Giant but Pugh gets the OBJ treatment. It wasn't his fault he left. Gettlesuck made no attempt to resign him.

TD - I couldn't agree more

Dgoodmantrublu

I bet Pugh is a Giant by next week. SL is worse than John Jerry was.