News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The stakes for tonight's game

Started by MightyGiants, December 11, 2023, 03:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 11, 2023, 07:37:51 PMMy power is beyond understanding.
I don't want to understand it. Just need you to give me 6 numbers!  :P  :P
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jclayton92

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 11, 2023, 04:54:56 PMA lot of fans are going to be surprised how this draft plays out. Don't be surprised if the Giants pick Olu or Alt.
I won't be surprised regardless but if we do have a top 4 pick it will be really hard to justify passing on one of the top 3 Qbs just to watch Jones flounder another season.

bamagiantfan

A game like the one last night is worth more than any draft choice. If the Giants (and the fans) ever start packing it in for a better draft choice just because of a bad start, I'll find something else to watch. The draft choices are for the games. Not the other way around.

files, the high draft choice at 4th or higher would be the silver lining on a bad season. Give me the mediocre season and the draft choice to match. There will be great QBs available in this draft into the middle of Round 1, which is also where the best TE will be. I don't see the need for a top 5 pick with this team, this year, but if they feel they need one they can package picks in this draft and future ones to move up. Right now this team is developing depth which will pay dividends and be as valuable next year as the draft picks.

I'll be heading to New Orleans next week to watch this team in person, something I rarely get to do. Looking forward to it, and another win. Philly on Christmas will be trouble but they don't look as formidable as they did a few weeks ago. They are in a bit of a funk and I think the Giants may give them more of a game than most think.

Just win baby.
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)