News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishBlue

1. Live in Ireland

2. 19 years of age, started watching football at twelve, been full blown G-men fan last four years, loving every second of it! Made it to game in London, hoping to make trip across pond new season. Get to see pretty much every game live through Yahoo game pass on net which has led to me restructering my weekend around being free on Sunday evenings/early mornings cos of time difference. :happy:

3. Student in second year of 3rd level ed.

4. Nope, cept trying to do assignment for college, mind keeps drifting to Bucs game!!!!

T200

Welcome to the family, IrishBlue!  Sorry the London game wasn't more exciting.  Hopefully when you do visit for a game, it will be one for the ages - with the Giants winning, of course!  :Giants:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ottomann

1)  What part of the Country do you live in? New Jersey

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan? My life, which is 15 years

3)  What do you do for a living? Student

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself? nothing really

MightyGiants

Greatings Ottomann you join the group on a very good day! :ok:   Days like this, it's good to be a Giants fan.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Kmed6000

Rambo89

1)  What part of the Country do you live in? Mercer County New Jersey (Grew up in Bergen County)

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan? My dad is a big Giants fan got me hooked as a kid have been a Giant fan ever since although it would help that I am 27 years old and that as a kid in the 80's the Giants were a big time team.

3)  What do you do for a living? Insurance Underwriter (broker side)

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself? Got married 4 months ago and my wife is learning to deal with me having to watch the Giants on Sundays and me planning my weekends around games.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Kmed6000

Rambo89

"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

todge

1)  What part of the Country do you live in?

I live in Portland, CT.

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan?

I think I was born a Giant fan - which would make it 55 years.

3)  What do you do for a living?

I am a financial advisor with an office in West Hartford, CT.

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself?

Eventually I would like to meet a lot of you at Training Camp.  Hopefully I will be able to make it up there this year.

slg11

I live in Bel Air, MD about 30 miles NE of Baltimore.
55 years old and a Giants fan since 1959.
Now attorney and retired cop.
Originally from Queens and note to Des I went to Jamaica H.S. lo those many years ago. Married for 28 years to a now Giants fan. Daughter is a Mountaineer. Son is a Ravens fan (ugh).

Wolverine1975

I have been a Giant fan since 1986, when I was in the sixth grade.  I am also a Michigan Wolverines fan; have been so since around the same time I started following the Giants.  I am an old school kind of boy who loves to read about the history and players of the Giants and Wolverines teams of the past. 

My favorite Giant is Brad Van Pelt.

I can speak some French.  I enjoy art, music, photography, food and wine, swimming, the Jersey Shore.  My favorite TV shows are whatever's on Turner Movie Classics, I Dream Of Jeannie, many shows from the '60s and '70s.  Music-wise, I love everything from classical to doo wop to British Invasion to disco to easy listening.

=D>

T200

Welcome to the board Wolverine!  It's a great group - hope you'll stay and contribute.  The more, the merrier!  :cheers:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

Welcome Wolverine.  I believe you will find there are a few other members you can converse in French with.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Wolverine1975

Thanks guys for your kind words.  I used to post here occasionally many years ago when you had the old BBWC board (before things went sour there).  I've sort of been on a very prolonged injured reserve and now I'm up-and-at''em!  I also needed to differentiate myself a little bit from the Giant-related handles, so I'm using one that reflects my favorite colllege football team, the Michigan Wolverines.  Blue always stick together!

=D>