News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What is your inner gut telling you will happen in the Vikings game?

Started by BluesCruz, January 10, 2023, 11:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What happens Sunday

The Giants Roll
5 (17.9%)
IT's Close- The Giants Win
17 (60.7%)
It's Close- The Vikings win
4 (14.3%)
The Game goes into Overtime
1 (3.6%)
The Vikings Roll
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Blue Fire

Quote from: uconnjack8 on January 10, 2023, 06:33:16 PMLeonard William's has a monster game in his playoff debut and the Giants do not turn the ball over. 

My inner gut says Giants win, my outer gut says it's time for dinner.

Winner winner CHICKEN dinner!

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

BluesCruz

Quote from: PSUBeirut on January 10, 2023, 02:19:59 PMI've got nothing.  No idea what to expect.  Way too many variables that both lean our way and against us.  All I know is I LOVE playoff football- odd how the speed of the game even increases once playoff time rolls around.  Let's go Giants!!!!!

I love it......"I've got nothing".  Truthfully neither do I.  I am staring into the abyss

2 evenly matched teams.....who wants it more will be the winner

Happy to be here
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

kartanoman

Quote from: uconnjack8 on January 10, 2023, 06:33:16 PMLeonard William's has a monster game in his playoff debut and the Giants do not turn the ball over. 

My inner gut says Giants win, my outer gut says it's time for dinner.

I'll second your notion and only add that it would be great for him to play the entire game. His injury limited his participation in the first matchup.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

BluesCruz

Every time we say the opponent has a bad D they smother us

Stop the bad D stuff please

Ed Vette

I should bet on Kurt Cousins choking again but I'm not feeling an overwhelmingly positive vibe on the Giants winning. Not yet.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

jimv

As I remember, no fan thought at the beginning of the Season that we'd be anyplace close to the Playoffs.  But I will feel disappointed if we lose.  Not so much though, I will overall feel it's been a VERY successful Season.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 11, 2023, 03:01:12 PMI should bet on Kurt Cousins choking again but I'm not feeling an overwhelmingly positive vibe on the Giants winning. Not yet.
Much prefer when everyone doubts us but this week we are the trendy upset pick for EVERYONE.

Painter

I know what an inner gut metaphor is intended to suggest but certainly not an "outer" gut one if there was to be such a thing. A beer belly perhaps?

In any case, I do expect the Giants to win without feeling it necessary to explain why or by what score.

Cheers!

katkavage

The Giants are better than Minnesota. If they lose it's because they made critical mistakes.

T200

The first game was close and I feel it could go either way. I wasn't feeling too confident that the Giants could go there and pull off a win... until I watched a segment of Good Morning Football. They were down in the weeds on Kirk Cousins and his win/loss record in late afternoon games (4:30 start).

Vikes - 5-9 (Avg margin of loss - 15pts)
Wash - 2-9

They even went back to Michigan State (lol) where he was 3-6 in late afternoon games. I'm feeling a little better about our chances now, since the game is at 4:25! I know, it's not a football factor whatsoever but a telling stat nonetheless.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!  =D>  =D>      =D>  =D>  =D>
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

BluesCruz

As we tick closer to the kick off I get more and more nervous

If the giants come out roar and give them a good arse kicking in the 1st half I will finally be able to exhale

T200

Quote from: T200 on January 13, 2023, 07:54:10 AMThe first game was close and I feel it could go either way. I wasn't feeling too confident that the Giants could go there and pull off a win... until I watched a segment of Good Morning Football. They were down in the weeds on Kirk Cousins and his win/loss record in late afternoon games (4:30 start).

Vikes - 5-9 (Avg margin of loss - 15pts)
Wash - 2-9

They even went back to Michigan State (lol) where he was 3-6 in late afternoon games. I'm feeling a little better about our chances now, since the game is at 4:25! I know, it's not a football factor whatsoever but a telling stat nonetheless.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!  =D>  =D>      =D>  =D>  =D>
The legend of late-afternoon Cousins grows... and not in a good way!!!

Our '8' was greater than theirs!  =D>  :P
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 11, 2023, 03:01:12 PMI should bet on Kurt Cousins choking again but I'm not feeling an overwhelmingly positive vibe on the Giants winning. Not yet.
In the end, I was the only one in my pool that took the Giants.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin