News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

10 highest selling player jerseys of 2022 season

Started by LennG, January 13, 2023, 07:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jclayton92

Imagine the Giants is split between Barkley, Lawrence, Thibodaux, Jones, Mckinney, and Jackson.

LennG

I would think anyone wanting a Barkley jersey would have bought one already. Bit Thibs should be the hot item come next season.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

TDToomer

Giants jerseys are not hot sellers because they rarely get resigned. You are stuck with a legacy Jersey within 3 years of buying them. I won't buy new ones anymore.

It's disgusting that 3/10 top sellers are Cowboys. A team that hasn't won a Super Bowl since 1995. How are they still attracting young fans outside of Texas?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

jimv

I only own 3 jerseys: Simms, Carson & Gifford.  They're all outstanding Giants!

GordonGekko80

I am considering getting the Legacy Jersey from LT...

I dunno, I can't get a player's shirt from today's squad cause I am either not completely sold on the player or he has an expiring contract...

kingm56

Quote from: TDToomer on January 14, 2023, 03:32:23 PMGiants jerseys are not hot sellers because they rarely get resigned. You are stuck with a legacy Jersey within 3 years of buying them. I won't buy new ones anymore.

It's disgusting that 3/10 top sellers are Cowboys. A team that hasn't won a Super Bowl since 1995. How are they still attracting young fans outside of Texas?

Giant jerseys fail to break the top 10 because we don't possess the talent that transcends our fan base; moreover, we're rarely a double-digit win team.  With the exception of an ascending Fields and the GOAT, all those players led their teams to 12+ wins.  It takes more than your fan base to break the top 10; unless you have the Pukes' national audience.

killarich

Quote from: Jclayton92 on January 13, 2023, 08:03:17 PMImagine the Giants is split between Barkley, Lawrence, Thibodaux, Jones, Mckinney, and Jackson.

I got a  Thibs Jersey most recently ....I can't find my Jones Jersey ... I'm so sad dammit ... I got it after his rookie season

Also Eli and Barkley I still wear

bamagiantfan

I imagine Damar Hamlin is leading the 2023 list.  =D>
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

Fletch

Didn't Jones set some kind of record for Jersey sales after the TB game back when he was a rookie?

I fully suspect a lot of the Jones love might stem from that. I was not around for Eli days but, have never seen such a groudsell of support for a player in the NY area for quite some time....

TDToomer

I am pretty sure OBJ was in the top 10 after his rookie season.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs