News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Yipppi!!!

Started by Ed Vette, January 15, 2023, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Quote from: T200 on January 15, 2023, 07:58:28 PMI'm guaranteeing a win next week! They WILL NOT beat US a third time this year!!!
From your mouth to God's ear my friend.
Smell my cheese you mother!

T200

Quote from: Jclayton92 on January 15, 2023, 08:05:42 PMstatically it's extremely hard to beat a team 3 times in a row.
It isn't... I looked it up.

https://www.footballperspective.com/how-hard-is-it-to-beat-a-team-three-times-in-one-season/

QuoteIt is hard to beat a good team three times in a season, they say. Since the 1970 NFL Merger, there have been 21 instances where a team swept a team in the regular season and then had a third battle in the playoffs. The sweeping team has gone 14-7 in those games, which means it must not be *that* hard to beat a playoff team three times in a season.

San Fran did it yesterday.

But Philly WON'T next week!!!  =D>  =D>
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jclayton92

Quote from: T200 on January 15, 2023, 08:40:12 PMIt isn't... I looked it up.

https://www.footballperspective.com/how-hard-is-it-to-beat-a-team-three-times-in-one-season/

San Fran did it yesterday.

But Philly WON'T next week!!!  =D>  =D>
You learn something new lol I've always heard that motto.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

Although I'd give the MVP to Jones, several players had an outstanding game. Great game plan with the right balanced attack Offensively and the Defensive coming up huge in big situations.

This team is peaking and have a good chance at beating the Eagles.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

jimv

Quote from: LennG on January 15, 2023, 08:06:35 PMIt sure has been a long time coming that I can yell 'Yippee' after a game.

YIPPEE

My friend Lenny:  After everything you've said about our QB, do you still want to dump him after this Season?

Bob In PA

Quote from: LennG on January 15, 2023, 08:06:35 PMIt sure has been a long time coming that I can yell 'Yippee' after a game.

YIPPEE

Good for you (and us) Lenny!!!!  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!