News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Girls open at 3 point Favorites vs Giants week1

Started by Slugsy-Narrows, September 04, 2023, 12:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dgoodmantrublu

Why do you think calling someone a girl is an insult. Honest question.

Quote from: True Blue on September 05, 2023, 01:02:36 PMCalling the Cowboys boys, is an insult to men and boys everywhere.  /sarcasm/

True Blue

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on September 05, 2023, 01:19:32 PMWhy do you think calling someone a girl is an insult. Honest question.

You were the one who claimed it was an insult, not me

Dgoodmantrublu

Calling the Cowboys the Cowgirls is a clear attempt to insult them somehow.

Quote from: True Blue on September 05, 2023, 01:50:50 PMYou were the one who claimed it was an insult, not me

Rambo89

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 05, 2023, 12:58:55 PMI still see it at 3.5 in the main venues I follow but maybe it has moved in others.

I think apart from the fact that the Cowboys have owned us recently, people don't think the Giants' O line can hold up against this particularly nasty Cowboy pass rush. For a lot of bettors, that's the one matchup in this game that can really tilt the outcome.

This is due to how bets are being placed.  Think this is an important game for the Giants.  If they were to win it would be huge in the big picture in terms of making the playoffs.  If they lose it's not a huge deal but still leaves doubt about the Giants taking a step forward.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on September 05, 2023, 01:19:32 PMWhy do you think calling someone a girl is an insult. Honest question.

Context.  Girls can't play NFL football.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll