News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Different Week 1 starters for Giants 2022 to 2023

Started by MightyGiants, September 04, 2023, 10:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Bobby Skinner
@BobbySkinner_
Different Week 1 starters for Giants 2022 to 2023

WR: Kenny Golladay➡️Darius Slayton
WR: David Sills➡️Isaiah Hodgins
WR: Richie James➡️Parris Campbell
TE: Daniel Bellinger➡️Darren Waller
C: Jon Feliciano➡️John Michael Schmitz

LB: Tae Crowder➡️Bobby Okereke
LB: Austin Calitro➡️Micah McFadden
CB: Aaron Robinson➡️Deonte Banks
CB: Darnay Holmes➡️Tre Hawkins
S: Julian Love➡️Jason Pinnock

*Kayvon Thibodeaux & Azeez Ojulari didn't start week 1 but only due to injury.
10:19 AM · Sep 4, 2023
·
https://twitter.com/BobbySkinner_/status/1698702382631166210?s=20
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

UncannyGfan

I think each of the players replacing last year's starters will have a better season (do a varying degree) than their predecessors except for maybe Pinnock.  This is going to be a fun season!

Gmo11

To me every single one of those is an upgrade.  Love/Pinnock may end up as a wash but the others are clearly upgraded provided the rookie CBs hold up as well as they have to this point.  This team is shaping up to be pretty good.  And perhaps one or two Philly injuries away from actually contending for the division.

Ed Vette

Richie James was a good player for the Giants. He came up big as a Receiver but there was that loss because of a fumbled Punt. Love was a proven player and it would be great if Pinnock would raise the bar at Safety. McCloud might just be that swiss army knife.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin