News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Around the NFL: Week 4

Started by DaveBrown74, October 01, 2023, 01:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

There are a handful of interesting games this week but nothing compares to the one going on right now in Buffalo. I'm conflicted today because this is the first nice weather we've had in several days, but it's hard to miss this game.

NBC stepped in you-know-what having the Jets game tonight. The ratings for this broadcast will be absolutely through the roof because of Taylor Swift. The camera will be on here more than any single player I'm guessing.

Rambo89

Neither team is playing defense in Buffalo.

Iggles struggling in the first half against Washington whose defensive front is giving them fits.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

katkavage

Washington playing very hard. Howell showing composure. Chase Young revitalized.

AYM

Denver's defense is horrific.

... is what I'd like to say, but I feel like Chicago would do this to our defense too.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: AYM on October 01, 2023, 02:54:06 PMDenver's defense is horrific.

... is what I'd like to say, but I feel like Chicago would do this to our defense too.

I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the arrogant Sean Payton get this well-deserved comeuppance this season after his out of line, unprovoked public attack on Nathaniel Hackett during training camp. He's a jerk and he deserves this humiliation.

katkavage

Rambo89

katkavage

katkavage

Washington is a well coached team. Rivera has them playing hard.

spiderblue43

Bears are shameful. Eberflus made some bonehead decisions in the loss to the awful Broncos. Blow a 21-point lead despite Denvers clueless D.  :boooo:  :surrender: What a disgrace.

Ed Vette

Quote from: katkavage on October 01, 2023, 04:19:12 PMWashington is a well coached team. Rivera has them playing hard.
Eric Bieniemy too. Imagine if Sam Howell winds up the best QB in the NFC East.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Rambo89

Got the Chargers Raiders game on here in my split NYC-Philly market.  Man that Herbert has a rocket for an arm and great poise.

Ed Vette

If I were BB, I'd take Mac Jones out back and shoot him.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

JT39

Man, McCaffrey might take the MVP away from a QB this year.

DaveBrown74

NBC really stepped in you-know-what to have had this Jets game scheduled in the SNF slot this week. Obviously this was scheduled well before the Taylor Swift/Kelce situation developed. As a result of her being at the stadium, tons of people (primarily females) who could care less about football will be tuning in for this one. I bet it sets records for any week four SNF game ever.