News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

If I could FIRE TWO people

Started by brownelvis54, October 08, 2023, 04:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

It would be without a doubt be John K. Mara and Steve Tisch. The problem sports is the owners make money regardless of the product placed on the filed by them. The Maras have been milking NY for decades.
The KING is in the building

Rambo89

offensive line coach and special teams coach
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

LennG

OC and DC and let's start over.

Both are not earning their money this season and are probably at the bottom of every statistic in the NFL. As much as I loved Wink, his defenses and his defensive game plans have just not even come close to stopping anyone. And let's not even get into Kafka. We are down 2 scores and he is calling runs with 3 minutes left on the clock, and that is just for a start.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

madbadger

Mara was born on third base thinking he hit a triple. Let's face it, the children of really successful people tend to think that they inherited the gifts of their parents. They didn't. Mara is incompetent. I have a decade of absolute dysfunction to back that statement up. I don't have a beef with Tisch because he isn't involved in the day to day operations of the franchise.

brownelvis54

As stated before:

There's no doubt John Mara is solely responsible for way the team has performed over the last several years. Although the Tisch family owns 50%, the Mara family has final say as per the winter of '78-'79 bylaws and agreements between Tisch, Mara and the NFL for Tisch into buy the team.
The KING is in the building