News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

On the bright side

Started by Leek21, October 08, 2023, 10:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leek21

Anyone watching Dallas getting spanked.  Even the Giants looked better against the 49ers.

Ed Vette

They earned the beating.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Rambo89

49'ers are the best team in the league right now.  That game against the Eagles will likely decide home field in the playoffs.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

uconnjack8

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 09, 2023, 06:31:55 AM49'ers are the best team in the league right now.  That game against the Eagles will likely decide home field in the playoffs.

Agreed.   And right now 49ers look a lot better than philly.

umassgrad

Parsons can be contained by a good team. Dallas losing their best CB has hurt them but all teams are dealing with injuries.

uconnjack8

Quote from: umassgrad on October 09, 2023, 07:46:43 AMParsons can be contained by a good team. Dallas losing their best CB has hurt them but all teams are dealing with injuries.

I think Dallas is susceptible to a good run game.  They rush the passer very well but a good OL can have their way on the ground.   

If they get a lead and make an offense one dimensional it will be tough sledding for that offense.

Trench

Quote from: uconnjack8 on October 09, 2023, 07:43:25 AMAgreed.   And right now 49ers look a lot better than philly.

And their QB was a nobody. That's why you look for intangibles. I believe Devito has them.

spiderblue43

What I saw (and many others) was how soft the Pokes are on D. Against a sophisticated..well-disguised offense that makes high percentage decisions..they're outclassed completely. And can be trucked. :surprise:

All hat and no cattle again for the Pokies.