News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Ezeudu was in tears

Started by MightyGiants, October 09, 2023, 07:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo89

Quote from: Philosophers on October 09, 2023, 12:27:34 PMWith a healthy Thomas and JMS, the OL gave up 7 sacks against Dallas.  The OL is still not average even with them.

Thomas was "healthy" for the first possession of that game before he got hurt on the blocked FG to where he played hurt for the remainder of the game.  Plus that was against one of the best fronts in the league.  Don't think we can draw a full conclusion based upon that.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Trench

Quote from: Stringer Bell on October 09, 2023, 12:29:55 PMAn injured and aging Pugh will not make the slightest impact on this team. That I am positive of.

We can revisit this after Thomas, Schmitz and Pugh are plying together

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

As long as we have Neal at the RT spot, this line, no matter who are in other spots, will never be good. Remember the weakest link analogy.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Stringer Bell

Quote from: LennG on October 09, 2023, 04:38:24 PMAs long as we have Neal at the RT spot, this line, no matter who are in other spots, will never be good. Remember the weakest link analogy.

I agree. Even after his horrible start to the year and all his bluster, Neal is somehow playing worse.

I think Johnson needs to go ASAP, and this could help the OL overall. But based on what I'm seeing, Neal does not move like a tackle and lacks basic OL instincts.

Trench

It's apparent the first person who needs to go is the Oline coach. These guys are spouting off against fans, staring and now crying...seems to me they are a mess. 

MightyGiants

Ryan Dunleavy
@rydunleavy
Heres what's important about #Giants Josh Ezeudu: He's a nice and respectful person and well-likes teammate who is trying really hard after being put in a near-impossible situation because of injuries. And he felt the emotional weight of the sack he allowed that left Daniel Jones injured. He apologized to DJ. DJ told him not to worry and keep working hard.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE