News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Kurt Warners tweet about DJ & the Giants.

Started by DragonSoul, October 09, 2023, 10:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo89

Quote from: Messiah717 on October 10, 2023, 11:58:08 AMWhat I will never understand from some is the hyper obsession with Daniel Jones when overall the team absolutely stinks and is lacking in all areas.  Is this the New York Giants or the New York Daniel Jones?  This all needs to be rebuilt with a solid foundation on offense and defense.  Until that's done the Giants will never have long term success.  I don't see how one can watch this franchise stink up every Sunday slate and still have the main concern always be Daniel Jones.  Whether it's positive or negative.   

In a passing league a QB who is on their second contract is always going to get more attention and criticism when things aren't going well by the media and that team's fan base.  Fair or unfair it's just how it is.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Messiah717

Quote from: T200 on October 10, 2023, 12:04:08 PMIt's a QB-driven league. It's how the league wants it. They even altered the rules to favor the passing game to prop the QBs up even more. They are generally the highest-paid player on their respective team. The team goes as the QB goes, generally speaking. Consistently successful teams are that way because of their QB. It comes with the territory.

I agree it's obviously the position of all positions.  But this is a dumpster fire right now and it's looking like another floundering regime.  It's like a curse of the New York teams as they all refuse to rebuild correctly. 

JT39

Quote from: T200 on October 10, 2023, 11:42:56 AMFirst, I don't call them bashers. Here's what I consider a basher: someone who just trashes Jones for no reason and sees no good in him. I don't think we have any one on this site that feels that way.

What's the difference in saying Jones needs a true #1 receiver versus Jones needs elite talent around him?

Cause they are literally accusing posters of saying something we never said.

It's the mere definition of being dishonest.

T200

Quote from: JT39 on October 10, 2023, 12:10:10 PMCause they are literally accusing posters of saying something we never said.

It's been happening on both sides, unfortunately.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

True Blue

Quote from: JT39 on October 10, 2023, 12:10:10 PMCause they are literally accusing posters of saying something we never said.

But you claim to be ignoring those users, if you can't see their posts how do you know what's being said? If you can no longer see whatever is bothering you, why is it still an issue that you are pushing back on?

We've already established the OL is just as criticized, but I guarantee MG gets no backlash for making another OL topic highlighting Evan Neals disastrous play.