News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I didnt feel good about the Saints I feel we will beat the Eagles TWICE

Started by BluesCruz, December 22, 2023, 03:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

Quote from: spiderblue43 on December 23, 2023, 02:06:22 PMBlues..

I wouldn't suggest anything but more futility in the House of Horrors for the Jints (haven't won there since 2013).

Philly would be in flames if they lost this one.

Well just call me Nostra-DAMN-us.  I had a premonition of doom just before the Saints game and my fear was the Giants were going to come out FLAT.  No one else here seemed to be seeing what I saw.

Not that others werent picking the Saints but who thought we would come out flat in a game where we could have seized our own destiny.  Sad

Sad effort, worse coaching.  Trap game.  Coaches and Captains did not do their jobs

I have a premonition of DOOM again....its a strong strong feeling the Eagles are taking us lightly and we will light them up.  It would be nice if Pinnock picks one off and dances along the goal area before scoring if he was old enough to recall that most embarassing moment in Giants history.

Payback time....our bus will be egged coming and going by drunken disappointed Birds fans
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Jclayton92

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 23, 2023, 03:55:49 PMWell just call me Nostra-DAMN-us.  I had a premonition of doom just before the Saints game and my fear was the Giants were going to come out FLAT.  No one else here seemed to be seeing what I saw.

Not that others werent picking the Saints but who thought we would come out flat in a game where we could have seized our own destiny.  Sad

Sad effort, worse coaching.  Trap game.  Coaches and Captains did not do their jobs

I have a premonition of DOOM again....its a strong strong feeling the Eagles are taking us lightly and we will light them up.  It would be nice if Pinnock picks one off and dances along the goal area before scoring if he was old enough to recall that most embarassing moment in Giants history.

Payback time....our bus will be egged coming and going by drunken disappointed Birds fans
pretty sure that last minute premonition of Doom Sunday was you covering yourself after all that smoke you blew to anyone that would listen about Devito all last week.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 23, 2023, 04:25:48 PMpretty sure that last minute premonition of Doom Sunday was you covering yourself after all that smoke you blew to anyone that would listen about Devito all last week.

Not really.  I looked around the board and there was no mention of the Saints
I threorized the team might be looking past them too.  It was obvious something was amiss

MagicRat

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 24, 2023, 04:27:36 AMNot really.  I looked around the board and there was no mention of the Saints
I threorized the team might be looking past them too.  It was obvious something was amiss

Bud, if we beat the Iggles twice I'm coming to you for lottery numbers.

I don't see it, I think we get our arses felt pretty handily in both games,  but it'd make me giggle to send the horrible bar-stewards into the play offs with a whole bunch of doubt infecting them.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Torus34

Time was, back in the day, predictions for a game were simply who would win and who would lose. From time to time a hearty [Ed.: Or foolish,] soul would predict by how much.

Now, we've got all manner of betting odds posted, probably including whether the field goal kicker will have to tie a shoelace before kicking the ball. It's tough for an old-timer like me to even figure out who's predicted to win a game amid the plethora of numbers.

That said, the Giants appear to be roughly 2 TD underdogs for this game. To this I say, "Go, Tommy Cutlets!"

Go flag-free, Big Blue!"

DaveBrown74

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 23, 2023, 11:54:00 AMI have an even stronger feeling we will beat the Eagles and it wont be close.

I'm excited for us to have a MASSIVE second half en route to a blowout win despite being down 20-3 at the half and looking utterly pathetic in the process.

JT39

I have a feeling winning those meaningless games set the franchise back a few more years.

BluesCruz

We played well and but for few rotten ref calls we would likely have won

The Eagles are going nowhere

Hopefully we take them at home

Torus34

The New Jersey Giants have nothing to feel ashamed about after losing to the Eagles. Were there weaknesses? Yup. But they're identifiable and fixable through coaching. Big Blue is on its way to becoming a solid, mid-level team. This old armchair observer's looking forward to the rest of the regular season games. Next year should see the Giants in the play-offs. There, who knows?

Go flag-free, Big Blue!

Ed Vette

A Receiver slips for a pick 6 and the Eagles run into each other for a fumble. They gave the Giants 14 points. The Offense is pathetic.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Giant Obsession

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 26, 2023, 07:12:34 AMA Receiver slips for a pick 6 and the Eagles run into each other for a fumble. They gave the Giants 14 points. The Offense is pathetic.

That game was there for the taking.  A disciplined team with smart coaching and smart players takes it.

We have neither.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

coggs

Can't wait for this guy to start a thread that says he feels the Giants will win their last 2 games.

Ed Vette

Quote from: coggs on December 26, 2023, 07:52:48 PMCan't wait for this guy to start a thread that says he feels the Giants will win their last 2 games.
Come on man. Stop picking on the guy. Doesn't hurt to have a dreamer in the group with some enthusiasm. Yeah, he goes overboard but eventually he'll become just as bitter and jaded as the rest of the group think.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 26, 2023, 08:45:35 PMCome on man. Stop picking on the guy. Doesn't hurt to have a dreamer in the group with some enthusiasm. Yeah, he goes overboard but eventually he'll become just as bitter and jaded as the rest of the group think.

It's hard to take someone seriously when 90% of their posts read like they are trolling the board for a reaction.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

Quote from: TDToomer on December 26, 2023, 09:19:01 PMIt's hard to take someone seriously when 90% of their posts read like they are trolling the board for a reaction.
But he's not trolling. He's been here a while now and has been a perfect gentleman even when attacked he responds with respect.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin