News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: super immunity from COVID-19

Started by brownelvis54, December 17, 2021, 05:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 23, 2021, 04:32:39 PM

Paul,

It's disturbing that you support and endorse Lenny lying and slandering people.  Is your hatred for people you have labeled "the progressive left side of life"  that bad that you feel it's perfectly okay to wrong them in any way you please???  I mean you LIED because you know full well that Lenny lied when he said the article on Fromm was not flattering and that I posted that article to "put down Fromm on behalf of my boy Jones".  I challenge anyone reading this thread to go view the article and see if Paul or Lenny were honest when they claimed the article on Fromm wasn't flattering and instead was negative.

I am truly curious who told you the media and government is lying to you?    How exactly did you determine that?  I am part of public health and I sure as f*ck have not once lied to you.

You know I may be brash and arrogant and opinionated but at least I have honesty and honor.    I will take honor and honesty every time and I urge you to give it a try.
I never said the article wasn

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 23, 2021, 05:36:27 PM

This narrative that numbers are being hidden with the intention of scaring people is both false and dangerous.

Yet it is being done.  It is not being shared unless people look for it themselves.

So it isn

MightyGiants

Quote from: Slugs Narrows on December 23, 2021, 06:01:01 PM
Yet it is being done.  It is not being shared unless people look for it themselves.

So it isn
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE