News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tommy DeVito will be making Giants history on Sunday

Started by MightyGiants, November 08, 2023, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

This is great, now we are reliving some of the worst Giant teams ever to have taken the field.

😤😤😤😤
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MagicRat

Yeah.....Sunday scares the bejaysus out of me.
Smell my cheese you mother!

kartanoman

I think I'm going to dig out my Giants highlights from 1965-1974 and relive the golden memories ...

:Faint:

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

squibber

Just curious. How good was QB Jerry Goldstein? He was a very late draft pick that was once a frontrunner to win a starting job for the Giants. I think he had some success with Tampa Bay.

kingm56

Quote from: kartanoman on November 10, 2023, 06:01:41 AMI think I'm going to dig out my Giants highlights from 1965-1974 and relive the golden memories ...

:Faint:

If you're just focusing on highlights, that should take about a min of your time. I wasn't alive, but keenly aware through my father and books that those were 'dark times.' 

T200

Maybe I'll dig out the 2007 Divisional game and watch it during Sunday's game. 🤔😎
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: