News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Ojulari coming off IR

Started by MightyGiants, November 08, 2023, 12:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

AYM

Ed Vette

Is he worth the 2.2 Mil in Cap Space next season? What are the odds he won't miss another game this year?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 08, 2023, 02:19:05 PMIs he worth the 2.2 Mil in Cap Space next season? What are the odds he won't miss another game this year?

(1) No

(2) 3.6%

JT39

who cares. Cut bait after the season. There are a lot of losing players on this team - move on..

spiderblue43

Brass picked a player made of glass. Send him packing with bubble wrap, of course. :worship:

Stringer Bell

I said it earlier in the year and was derided. Ojulari is a waste of a roster spot next year, even with his bargain contract.

AYM

Even if he goes on and is successful elsewhere, he clearly doesn't want to be a Giant. Let him go.

I'd rather have Simmons on the roster, at least he seems like he wants to be here.

Dgoodmantrublu

What is this even based off of. Guys get hurt. It doesn't mean they don't want to be here.

Quote from: AYM on November 10, 2023, 09:44:14 PMEven if he goes on and is successful elsewhere, he clearly doesn't want to be a Giant. Let him go.

I'd rather have Simmons on the roster, at least he seems like he wants to be here.