News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Judkins - Ole Miss

Started by Philosophers, November 11, 2023, 07:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

I like this kid.  Runs hard.  Seems to have a good NFL body. 

Jess - this is one of your guys.  Why are his 2022 and 2023 receptions so low?  Is he not a good pass catcher?

Jclayton92

Quote from: Philosophers on November 11, 2023, 07:59:54 PMI like this kid.  Runs hard.  Seems to have a good NFL body. 

Jess - this is one of your guys.  Why are his 2022 and 2023 receptions so low?  Is he not a good pass catcher?
He nearly broke herchel walkers freshman record last season. 1500 as a true freshman. They only played him a little the first 4 games to keep him fresh for the back half of the season or he'd already be at 1000+. I thought if they played him all season he could have won the Heisman he's that good.

It's the offense. When they spread people out and throw horizontally they go to the wrs etc and not the backs. He's good in space and has great hands it's just the offense.

Philosophers

Quote from: Jclayton92 on November 11, 2023, 08:07:33 PMHe nearly broke herchel walkers freshman record last season. 1500 as a true freshman. They only played him a little the first 4 games to keep him fresh for the back half of the season or he'd already be at 1000+. I thought if they played him all season he could have won the Heisman he's that good.

It's the offense. When they spread people out and throw horizontally they go to the wrs etc and not the backs. He's good in space and has great hands it's just the offense.

Thanks.  I wondered what the reason might be.