News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 12, 2023, 03:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

Can we punt on 1st down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

DaveBrown74

Nice stand. Brutal spot for DeVito to have to start though. You don't want a safety in your first series of your first ever start. That would be rough.

killarich

Nice stop

8 game win streak with Devito coming up and we get no qb lol

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

y_so_blu

Fittingly for a team that's forgotten how to play, Daboll has forgotten how to coach. How do you open the game with such a bad challenge? A case of desperation/wishful thinking instead of seeing what actually happened on the play.

DaveBrown74

H-Town G-Fan

Defense has guts. More than the brains that Daboll showed with that challenge.

spiderblue43

Pinnock great tackle on Lamb. Dallas stubs in the zone. That was hopeful they are playing with pride.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: y_so_blu on November 12, 2023, 04:38:10 PMFittingly for a team that's forgotten how to play, Daboll has forgotten how to coach. How do you open the game with such a bad challenge? A case of desperation/wishful thinking instead of seeing what actually happened on the play.

Mike Francesa said it best recently: "Brian Daboll has lost his way. Let's hope he gets it back."

killarich

bighitterdalama

take your safety and punt from the 20

umassgrad

Play calling sucks, how about a play action on first down.

bighitterdalama

kingm56

At the game.  Cowboys were in a single high safety look with Dbs off the WRs.  You need to throw there

andrew_nyGiants

No points, give the pies the ball back in their own territory. Small early win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!