News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 12, 2023, 03:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Quote from: umassgrad on November 12, 2023, 04:41:14 PMPlay calling sucks, how about a play action on first down.
Daboll's balls have shrunk.
I get protecting the kid but the run plays on one and two......Jaysus.
Smell my cheese you mother!

spiderblue43

Not trading Barkley was dumb. He makes zero difference now and I blame Mara.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MagicRat on November 12, 2023, 04:43:36 PMDaboll's balls have shrunk.
I get protecting the kid but the run plays on one and two......Jaysus.

I didn't hate the play calls. I think most coaches would have done that. Admittedly Dallas was looking for the run all the way there. I think the idea was to get 2 or 3 yards, not zero haha. At least he didn't try to run it again on third down.

DaveBrown74

Has McFadden added some bulk this year. I remember him looking skinnier last year. He looks 15-20 pounds heavier easily.

andrew_nyGiants

Nice punt return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

killarich

I hope we find a way to keep Simmons .... Okereke, McFadden and Simmons is a good core

killarich

Throw the fken ball ! I'm getting. Annoyed as fck right now Jesus

MagicRat

andrew_nyGiants

Daboll and Joe Judge must be close.
Because he's reacting to adversity JUST LIKE HIM!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

y_so_blu

Andrew Thomas down and not moving, because we haven't had enough disasters this year.

killarich

Dirty cowboys

Just sit Thomas for the rest of the season at this point

spiderblue43

Thomas left leg bent..looks bad. It's amazing how things go bad .they go super bad.

MagicRat

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 12, 2023, 04:45:24 PMI didn't hate the play calls. I think most coaches would have done that. Admittedly Dallas was looking for the run all the way there. I think the idea was to get 2 or 3 yards, not zero haha. At least he didn't try to run it again on third down.
A single, quick release, play action on one or two wouldn't have hurt.
I get they're trying to get the kid comfortable but we're going backwards again this drive.

umassgrad

Even the wilderness years had better offense than this xxxx show.

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on November 12, 2023, 04:47:20 PMI hope we find a way to keep Simmons .... Okereke, McFadden and Simmons is a good core

Simmons has done absolutely nothing this year; I doubt there are many teams lining up for his services. We're talking bout a player with 18 tackles...that's it for the entire season.