News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Is this what you expect to hear from a team captain?

Started by MightyGiants, September 25, 2023, 10:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbadger

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 25, 2023, 10:42:32 AMToo many team captains.  By naming as many as the Giants have they have devalued what it means to be a captain.  It's clear McKinney should have never been named one.

When they were announced I said the same thing. Was told that it wasn't an issue. IMHO they didn't make McKinney earn his penance for being monumentally stupid during the bye week last year.

andrew_nyGiants

He should be fined for being so out of touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

TDToomer

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on September 25, 2023, 06:18:21 PMHe should be fined for being so out of touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh surely the NFLPA would allow this.   /sarcasm/
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Giant Obsession

Captain DOES NOT equal LEADER.  Being a captain on this team is equal to receiving a participation trophy.

Daboll needs to rethink this whole captain thing.  It is a joke.

We need leaders...leaders....leaders.

And we need to find ONE in a hurry.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

GloryDays

Quote from: True Blue on September 25, 2023, 10:28:56 AMI would have no issue with his words if he at least provided what the real reason is

Words like that, without giving the reason to the contrary, generally means he wants to blame coaching.