News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What are you predictions for the Giants VS Seahawks game?

Started by MightyGiants, September 28, 2023, 08:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

BluesCruz

31-10 Seahawks

This is a lifeless team.  It needs a total rebuild

I no longer have an iota of faith in Daboll....... Schoen not far behind

We are headed for a 2-3 win season.
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Rambo89

Quote from: BluesCruz on September 28, 2023, 08:42:26 AM31-10 Seahawks

This is a lifeless team.  It needs a total rebuild

I no longer have an iota of faith in Daboll....... Schoen not far behind

We are headed for a 2-3 win season.

I think the Giants win a tight game 34-28.  Think the time off and extra prep time will be beneficial plus getting key players on the line healthy will help.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

T200

Giants - 30
Chawks - 24

Waller is finally a factor, Dab-Ka calls a more run/pass-balanced game, defense does enough in crunch time to seal the win.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

DaveBrown74

31-27 Giants.

Jones finally plays well for four quarters. Seattle will get their points but the better rested and hungrier Giants will pull it out.

katkavage

24-23. Giants. If the Giants win, it will be close. They only win close games. If they lose it's gonna be ugly. I predict a win.

4 Aces

Unfortunately, Seahawks win.

The book's out on the Giants: Dysfunctional OL. The key is taking away DJ's scrambling after the protection breaks down. (And it will, immediately.) That's exactly what DAL, PHI, SF and SEA have done. Last year vs. the Hawks, DJ had 6 carries for 20 yards and got sacked 5 times.

I'd love to be wrong but I've lost all faith in this team. The Seahawks will get a jailbreak pass rush, bottle up DJ's scrambling and laugh it up on the sidelines.

Jolly Blue Giant

I'm a homer, but if I was a betting man (and I'm not), I wouldn't even bet the Giants to cover if they were underdogs. My reasoning: For all my life, it's hard for me to think we can play a good game at night when the whole world is watching (unless it's the Super Bowl). We simply stink up the joint whenever we play at night...doesn't matter if it's Sunday, Monday, or Thursday

When I saw our schedule for the first time, and saw all the night games, I knew the season was screwed. And we don't play all that well in the late afternoon games either. And I don't think Seattle is exactly a dominate team in the least...still

Seattle 27 Giants 17
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

kartanoman

Some people say it's all in the stars ...

Others say it's all in the cards ...

I say "rubbish" to them all!

I declare the winner based on the most important factor of them all!

Tomorrow, late night (or early Saturday morning, on the East Coast), is the Grand Final, or the Championship Match of the Australian Football League. My Collingwood Magpies are in for the first time in five years and haven't won it all since 2010. Their opponents, the Brisbane Lions, are every bit as huungry and ferocious as their name might suggest. The two teams faced off in back-to-back Grand Finals in 2002 and 2003, with Brisbane coming out on top in both occasions.

So, you might conclude that if the Magpies (i.e. a team named after a bird) win, it's a sure-fire thing the Seahawks will prevail on Monday Night, right? Well, not so fast! These birds from down under are the good guys and, if they pull this one off, I declare a Giant upset in the Sardine Can on Monday Night!

22-19 Giants!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Philosophers

24-13 Seahawks.

We can make some FGs and catch a break on one TD.