News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Who thinks

Started by ralphpal1, September 29, 2023, 09:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphpal1

Who thinks the 2nd half of the cardinal game is more what we will get the rest of the year
Until we meet teams with lines we cant handle
Dallas
49ers
Philly
Bills

uconnjack8

Really not sure.  Until I see 4 quarters of play in a game, its tough to imagine thinking this team will be what we have seen for 2 of 12 quarters thus far.

T200

I don't. The two full games of futility and mediocrity trump the 2 quarters of excellence.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

I'm with Tim. We haven't scored a point in the first half this year, we have ONE sack and zero turnovers. You don't win games with those numbers.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

GloryDays

It all starts and ends with the performance of our O line... We need a drastic reversal in their performance.

DaveBrown74

I'm not worried about anything right now other than winning on Monday. Everything else can wait.

If we win Monday, there is stuff to talk about. If we lose, the season is all but over barring a miracle.

Rambo89

Quote from: GloryDays on September 29, 2023, 04:17:07 PMIt all starts and ends with the performance of our O line... We need a drastic reversal in their performance.

If all that improves is the offensive line the Giants will still lose.  Giants have bigger issues on both sides of the ball than just the offensive line.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

LennG

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 29, 2023, 04:52:08 PMIf all that improves is the offensive line the Giants will still lose.  Giants have bigger issues on both sides of the ball than just the offensive line.

And too many people are fixated on just this. Fix the OL and all of a sudden Jones will become a star, the defense will learn how to tackle and all will be great in Giants' land.   RIGHT??
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss