News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Monday game status

Started by MightyGiants, September 30, 2023, 02:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

JT39

Gonna be a long night.

They'll score at will. And we have a JV offense.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: JT39 on September 30, 2023, 02:53:07 PMGonna be a long night.

They'll score at will. And we have a JV offense.

Sounds like there is no point in you even watching the game if you're that certain it is going to be a calamitous disaster.

Hopefully you also have plenty of cash on Seattle, who are only favored by 2 in this game.

JT39

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 30, 2023, 03:08:48 PMSounds like there is no point in you even watching the game if you're that certain it is going to be a calamitous disaster.

Hopefully you also have plenty of cash on Seattle, who are only favored by 2 in this game.

Well we have a really bad defense
We have a really bad offensive line
Our best player isn't playing.

I am not sure what there is to be optimistic about?

DaveBrown74

Quote from: JT39 on September 30, 2023, 03:11:36 PMWell we have a really bad defense
We have a really bad offensive line
Our best player isn't playing.

I am not sure what there is to be optimistic about?

I get it, but we're not playing some juggernaut. If we need every single player on our team healthy in order to win a home game against the Seahawks off 10 days rest, then we're obviously not good to begin with.

JT39

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 30, 2023, 03:15:25 PMI get it, but we're not playing some juggernaut. If we need every single player on our team healthy in order to win a home game against the Seahawks off 10 days rest, then we're obviously not good to begin with.

Until the defense shows any semblance of stopping an offense - I don't think we will be. Hopefully we turn it around Monday Night.

LennG

Quote from: JT39 on September 30, 2023, 03:33:41 PMUntil the defense shows any semblance of stopping an offense - I don't think we will be. Hopefully we turn it around Monday Night.

The football is not round and has many crazy bounces. If a couple bounce our way, we could easily win instead of lose.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jaime

We have a great Kicker and a good Punter. So hopefully, that's the difference maker.
Cause we don't block or Tackle for crap. ~X(