News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Where the Giants are at

Started by MightyGiants, October 30, 2023, 09:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B1GBLUE

Quote from: katkavage on October 30, 2023, 09:52:14 AMBarkley is a stud. A great running back. A great Giant. But if offered a third round pick, I would trade him. It's time to make those very hard sacrifices.

have to agree. we might be truly unwatchable for the rest of the year if it happens. but theres also no benefit of keeping him the route we are going. its another lost season.

beaugestus

IMO, let this season play out and if they are going to make decisions on their team let it be this off season. I think trying to salvage a wasted season is not the way to go. Make do with what you have and maybe they can find a few players that they want to keep besides the list Rich made.

Another point if they are going to change the existing contracts it would be a mistake, who knows how that would affect upcoming seasons.

Bob In PA

Quote from: beaugestus on October 30, 2023, 02:12:46 PMIMO, let this season play out and if they are going to make decisions on their team let it be this off season. I think trying to salvage a wasted season is not the way to go. Make do with what you have and maybe they can find a few players that they want to keep besides the list Rich made.

Another point if they are going to change the existing contracts it would be a mistake, who knows how that would affect upcoming seasons.

John: Totally agree.

IMO way too soon to worry/speculate/chew on certain issues like the draft, trade after the season ends, etc.

A lot can happen between now and then (to all 32 teams).

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!