News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Divisional Round Games

Started by DaveBrown74, January 20, 2024, 01:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

uconnjack8

kartanoman

Well, the Champs live to see another day. What a fine game we just witnessed.

KC at Baltimore next week. Maybe that's more appropriate for the AFC Championship to see if Baltimore are truly for real. Because Mahomes and company most certainly are.

Congrats Chiefs and congrats Buffalo on another good season.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MagicRat

Bills Mafia......can't be F-ed with them, but......they've surely suffered enough.
Smell my cheese you mother!

T200

Great game! Definitely one for the ages. I think I may be one of the few who was hoping to see KC pull it out.

Gonna be two great games next Sunday.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MagicRat

Quote from: T200 on January 21, 2024, 09:46:44 PMGreat game! Definitely one for the ages. I think I may be one of the few who was hoping to see KC pull it out.

Gonna be two great games next Sunday.
Oh, I was pulling for Spags, big time.

Woody

Just another "wide right" for Buffalo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MagicRat

Quote from: Woody on January 21, 2024, 09:48:43 PMJust another "wide right" for Buffalo

Yeah....still makes me warm!

T200

Quote from: Woody on January 21, 2024, 09:48:43 PMJust another "wide right" for Buffalo

When they showed the kicker's stats, I told my wife they jinxed him!
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: