News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Update on Waller

Started by MightyGiants, March 01, 2024, 12:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Giant Obsession

the reality what awaits to welcome them to the outside world strikes again.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

files58

So they are welcoming back an oft injured player who admits his heart may no longer be in it. Aha

ozzie

Quote from: files58 on March 01, 2024, 04:43:56 PMSo they are welcoming back an oft injured player who admits his heart may no longer be in it. Aha

HAHA, true. If Waller walked away I don't think he would be missed that much. Too many injuries and not enough production.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Stringer Bell

Quote from: files58 on March 01, 2024, 04:43:56 PMSo they are welcoming back an oft injured player who admits his heart may no longer be in it. Aha

My thoughts exactly. I wanted him cut even before this. Now knowing his heart isn't it, can only imagine how worthless he'll be this year.

DaveBrown74

Reminds me a little bit of Solder, when he basically admitted he had no desire to play anymore but was only coming back because the team owed him so much money.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

shadowspinner0

It ends any salary commitments, but not signing bonus and restructure amounts. I believe it's a measure to protect against teams pressuring/colluding with players to retire early to game the salary cap. The flexible luxury tax rules in baseball are basically made to be gamed.

Jclayton92

Probably waiting to see what they do at Oline and QB before deciding.

EliWasrobbed

Weren't his numbers with Tyrod significantly better than with Jones?

I woudl retire too. He knows how ass this offense will be without Saquon
I don't preview my posts. I AM THE POST.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. "

Saquon defender. Jones hater. Giant forever.

"live strong and prosper or devolve"

Drake Maye enthusiast.

JT39

Good riddance. Losing player.