News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

In round 4 the Giants draft TE Theo Johnson

Started by MightyGiants, April 27, 2024, 12:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

andrew_nyGiants

So what is this 8 TE's on the roster now?!!

Where are all the quality running backs?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

MightyGiants

107. NEW YORK GIANTS: THEO JOHNSON, TE, PENN STATE
Height: 6-foot-6

Weight: 259 pounds

STRENGTHS
Elite size and vertical athleticism
Play strength
Blocking ability

WEAKNESSES
Raw route runner
Lacks burst

Team Fit: Theo Johnson is a better player on paper than he is on the field, but he can make an early impact with Darren Waller's future in question.

Grade: B
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

uconnjack8

Like the pick.  He should add a dimension in the red zone.  Plays both aspects of the position

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

His RAS score alone is worth taking him in addition to the likely loss of Waller.  Great pick.

Still can use a RB.

todge

Quote from: Philosophers on April 27, 2024, 12:45:30 PMHis RAS score alone is worth taking him in addition to the likely loss of Waller.  Great pick.

Still can use a RB.
Flying under the radar is the Free Agent signing of Dante Miller from South Carolina.He became a Free Agent when the NCAA botched his eligibility. At 5-9 and 200 lbs. he ran a 4.27 and benched 28 reps. Both would have been
the best at the Combine for RBs. He would have been a 2nd or 3rd Round Draft choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: todge on April 27, 2024, 12:54:29 PMFlying under the radar is the Free Agent signing of Dante Miller from South Carolina.He became a Free Agent when the NCAA botched his eligibility. At 5-9 and 200 lbs. he ran a 4.27 and benched 28 reps. Both would have been
the best at the Combine for RBs. He would have been a 2nd or 3rd Round Draft choice.

Built like Lil' Joe in his prime....that's good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

MightyGiants

Quote from: todge on April 27, 2024, 12:54:29 PMFlying under the radar is the Free Agent signing of Dante Miller from South Carolina.He became a Free Agent when the NCAA botched his eligibility. At 5-9 and 200 lbs. he ran a 4.27 and benched 28 reps. Both would have been

I forgot about him, I feel even better about the pick
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE