News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Devito takes a stand

Started by killarich, May 22, 2024, 05:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sxdxca38

Quote from: BluesCruz on May 23, 2024, 04:21:16 PMHe did very well at Syracuse and Illinois.....big time programs
By contrast Jones was a big time loser at small time Duke

Where are we here, in a hall of mirrors?  DeVito is better than the robotic Jones by a country mile

The delta is that Jones is now Mara's very expensive adopted sun

It seems the Giants will let DeVito float and lost to waivers....he will wind up in NE as the next Tom Brady  My prediction

Jones has been touched by the hand of Mara.

Hi,

Im sure you're a nice person and I mean you no harm by this, but you just predicted that Devito will be the next Tom Brady.

One of, if not the greatest QB of all time, are you sure you want to stand by this prediction?

DaveBrown74

So basically, if I understand this correctly, in about 15 years or so, one of the great sports debates in America is going to be who was the better NFL QB: Tommy DeVito or Tom Brady.

Is that indeed your position, BC?

Jclayton92

Quote from: BluesCruz on May 23, 2024, 04:21:16 PMHe did very well at Syracuse and Illinois.....big time programs

Where are we here, in a hall of mirrors?  DeVito is better than the robotic Jones by a country mile

It seems the Giants will let DeVito float and lost to waivers....he will wind up in NE as the next Tom Brady   My prediction

I know things get confusing here but you have trashed Jones to me at least 7 times now, when if you read any other thread would know that I don't think Jones is a very good Qb.

With that being said there is absolutely no planet currently were Devito is better than Jones period.

Giant Obsession

It seems the Giants will let DeVito float and lost to waivers....he will wind up in NE as the next Tom Brady   My prediction

Much like Glynn Griffing and Bob Timberlake.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon