News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The BBH/Big Hitter's Corner Podcast w/Ceri Dovey: 2023 NFL Draft Defense

Started by bighitterdalama, April 18, 2023, 10:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

Hi all. Here, in Part 2 of our look at the upcoming 2023 NFL Draft, Ceri and I discuss the defensive prospects and how they might fit with the the Giants. Total run time is 37.16. Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/user-826565332/2023-nfl-draft-defense-session-mixdown-1

UKGiantsFan

After this has been out a few days I'll put my boards up so you can see how everything interlinks

Bob In PA

Brian and Ceri: Nice job, as we've come to expect.

In general, I hope we go more offense than defense this yr; I like a lot more guys on that side of the ball.

Still hope a truly deserving first-round CB might fall to us (that's IMO our greatest need).

Bob

PS to Brian ...have been forgetting to say this for years... the theme song you chose is super IMO.
PS to Ceri... can't wait to see your board... it's even more helpful in years when Giants are picking low.

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Philosophers

I dont see us getting an edge rusher early this in this draft as the pickings seems less interesting.  If Nolan Smith is available that may be a possibility.

UKGiantsFan

Quote from: Philosophers on April 18, 2023, 04:17:33 PMI dont see us getting an edge rusher early this in this draft as the pickings seems less interesting.  If Nolan Smith is available that may be a possibility.

I don't see him being available anywhere close to where we draft.  Schrager had him in his mock yesterday at 8!

Painter

As is always the case with Ceri's insights, they are much less silly than seasonal.

Well done, Lads.

Cheers!