News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Ngakoue

Started by Rosehill Jimmy, December 31, 2022, 03:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosehill Jimmy

Ngakoue has been placed on IR and is out for tomorrow. Reason given as "throat"
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

Dumpster Dan

Quote from: Rosehill Jimmy on December 31, 2022, 03:21:42 PMNgakoue has been placed on IR and is out for tomorrow. Reason given as "throat"

Huge advantage to Giants

Dumpster Dan

uconnjack8

Colts are shutting a lot of people down.

MightyGiants

QuoteOn Friday, the Colts added defensive end Yannick Ngakoue to the injury report, with a throat issue. On Saturday, the Colts placed Ngakoue on injured reserve, ending his season.

Via ESPN, Ngakoue will undergo throat surgery.

He began to fell discomfort in his his throat in the days after Monday night's loss to the Chargers.

Ngakoue, who spent his first four seasons with the Jaguars, has played for four teams in the past three seasons — the Vikings, Ravens, Raiders, and Colts.

He had 9.5 sacks this year for the Colts. He's due to be a free agent in March.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/31/yannick-ngakoue-will-undergo-throat-surgery/
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

Quote from: uconnjack8 on December 31, 2022, 10:24:31 PMColts are shutting a lot of people down.

They should shutdown Jim Irsey.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs