News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Jordan Raanan's thoughts for the game

Started by MightyGiants, September 10, 2023, 08:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

Quote from: GMenRF on September 10, 2023, 10:44:36 AMHence the signing of Taiwan Jones.  Not going to be surprised if hes returning kicks by week 2
Hopefully not sooner; there is likely only one reason to that (it last happened in the Seattle game last year).

The most surprising thing so far in 2023 is... apparently, they'll trust a rookie to catch punts in this game.

Opening day; division opponent; prime time.  Doesn't sound to me like a good place for a rookie.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

DragonSoul

Quote from: Trench on September 10, 2023, 08:42:40 AMI actually thought Gray looked sure handed in preseason.
think it was a mix. Some sure-handed, several, were a bit sloppy.

GloryDays

I watched last year's game last night. Three reasons for that loss:
1- the secondary kept giving up long firsts on third downs, Flott, Pinnock Holms and McCloud.. all stunk!
2- Weakness of our MLBs against runs.
3- The freaking refs had two real bad calls, one took a TD away on a bogus "Ineligible man down field" on Phillips, and also on a bad "Pass interference" call on a long third down throw that Holms actually defended well, but they put the ball inside the 5.
If the same things happen, I don't think we can win.