News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Would you make this trade (being talked about by a Fan Sided writer)?

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, April 20, 2024, 11:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Bob In PA on April 20, 2024, 03:14:27 PMJolly: I would take it and be very unhappy not to have gotten one of the top WR's or QB's.

Arguably, Giants need both. To get neither would take that type of seriously unbalanced deal for me to go for it.

From Giants perspective it's "fair" while the Bronco fans (and GM) would probably think it way off-base.

Bob

Brian Thomas Jr., or Adonai Mitchell would be a great booby prize. Most years, those two would be in the top 10 picks...and they'll be available to the Giants if they traded down  :-??
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

AYM

That's such an overwhelming trade in favor of the Giants - only Howie Roseman gets offers like that.

At best, Denver would offer the pick + Surtain for #6 and probably our 2nd round pick as well.

nb587

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 20, 2024, 12:16:14 PMLet me guess: the person who came up with this proposal is a Giants fan?
A Giants fan that is celebrating 4/20

uconnjack8

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 20, 2024, 12:14:21 PMhttps://x.com/DDuggan21/status/1781681942225657933

I think this idea is fan fantasy not reality, but Dan is somewhat wrong on this.  It's the last year of his rookie deal.  It's not like Surtain has two or 3 years left on that deal.  I guess there is the 5th year option, but that's not cheap for CBs.