News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mojo’s Camp Notes 2018

Started by MightyGiants, July 20, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

He also had a fumble of a snap.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Goodson, walks off the field after going down
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

John Jerry look good at right tackle taking third team snaps. Pushed his man to the outside on every snap and once had him to the ground and when he got up shoved him down again.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

coggs

Saw something on Twitter last night or this morning about Jerry getting 1st teams reps at RT.  Odd.

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: coggs on August 02, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
Saw something on Twitter last night or this morning about Jerry getting 1st teams reps at RT.  Odd.
Bad report
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

22 personnel in short yardage situations
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

One of the good things about the conversion from 4-3 to 3-4 is that many of these Defensive Players have experience both ways for when they practice for a 4-3 Opponent. It helps the Oline prepare well.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Stewart and Gallman taking first team snaps
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

All three quarterbacks look good today
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Eli with another 55 yard in the air completion. Who said he lost some of his arm strength?
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

A lot of passes to Rudolph today
~ Coach Tom Coughlin