News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Food Challenge Blog

Started by AZGiantFan, September 03, 2022, 06:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZGiantFan

This is about my younger daughter, not me.  For reasons explained in her first blog post she has embarked on a Food Challenge wherein each week her husband picks a country and she has a week to research, plan, and cook a meal indigenous to that country.  This is a link to the first post in her blog explaining how it came about.

First Blog Post

If you've a mind to, drop in and check it out.  She writes well, with a breezy style and plenty of humor.  Plus if you do check it out maybe drop her a comment - and be sure you mention you heard about it on a Giants Forum.  She has been True Blue her whole life.  One of the highlights of her college days was meeting Bob Papa at a Senior PGA event that he was broadcasting and for which she was interning.  After telling him she was a lifelong Giants fan they had a nice chat and he gave her the Giants lanyard he was wearing.

If you decide to check it out, thanks.

Rich
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Bob In PA

Rich: I'll put my wife on the case.  She is constantly trying new recipes from various corners of the globe and is certain to be interested in this.  Thanks.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!