News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Who/What Position Will Be 5th Round Pick?

Started by Philosophers, April 29, 2023, 01:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: bighitterdalama on April 29, 2023, 02:51:49 PMI live just a bit south of Syracuse and watched Tucker's career here at SU. Great talent. He was poorly used his last few years at Syracuse which drove down his draft potential. He'd be a steal as a late 5th rounder. Full disclosure: although a bit of a Syracuse fan (really an Alabama fan ), I am decidedly NOT a Syracuse homer.

Huh? Wasn't aware you are my neighbor. I live about 40 miles south of SU. I agree that Tucker wasn't used the same way the last couple of years. He was dynamite when he started
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

bighitterdalama

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on April 29, 2023, 03:01:07 PMHuh? Wasn't aware you are my neighbor. I live about 40 miles south of SU. I agree that Tucker wasn't used the same way the last couple of years. He was dynamite when he started

JBG, I am in the Tully/Vesper area. Not far from Song Mountain. Are you in the Marathon area?

GloryDays

There are a bunch of decent prospects.. I hope we will get a Safety ( Skinner) or a RB (Hull) or OL Vorhees

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: bighitterdalama on April 29, 2023, 03:06:08 PMJBG, I am in the Tully/Vesper area. Not far from Song Mountain. Are you in the Marathon area?
Yup, not far from Greek Peak Mountain. My daughter moved from Tully to Lafayette in the last couple of years so I'm up there a lot. We'll have to grab a beer some day

Jolly Blue Giant

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

bighitterdalama

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on April 29, 2023, 03:14:49 PMYup, not far from Greek Peak Mountain. My daughter moved from Tully to Lafayette in the last couple of years so I'm up there a lot. We'll have to grab a beer some day

Absolutely. Swallow's Restaurant, 1914 South Ave, Syracuse. My haunt, where I watch the Gs.

Our pick is in . . .

Eric Gray, RB, Oklahoma

brownelvis54

Eric Gray is a good RB who has great hands. Can catch like a WR
The KING is in the building

GloryDays

My favorite underrated RB 🙏🏻👏🎉🙏🏻
I thought Gray was gone!!

Jclayton92

Man I'd trade our 6th and 7th to get back into the 5th to get Andre Carter as our edge 3 and we will have filled 5 holes with immediate starters

GloryDays

Now if we can add a fine Safety too, I can forgive those giveaways 😝

weeze

1914 South ave,  bottom of the hill from Corcoran right?
 I used to go to the movies right across the street from there when I was a kid. Last time I went there it was a double header, "Seventh Voyage of Sinbad" and "Jason and the Argonauts". My friend Tommy Harding and i made a big bag of popcorn, put it in one of those big ass grocery bags and walked over from Midland Avenue where we lived.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Painter

I guess they wanted a RB, and Gray's a scheme fit who put up decent numbers last year, and I suppose could serve a purpose and give them 5th Round value. Will he put pressure on others on the current chart for less money? You'd like to think so, pero quien sabe?

Cheers!

Bob In PA

Quote from: Painter on April 29, 2023, 03:40:07 PMI guess they wanted a RB, and Gray's a scheme fit who put up decent numbers last year, and I suppose could serve a purpose and give them 5th Round value. Will he put pressure on others on the current chart for less money? You'd like to think so, pero quien sabe?
Larry: Stick to French! LOL  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Jclayton92

What pick do we have In the 6th and 7th?